Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Theme : Windows Mobile 7

HI Everybody!
I want to share my favorite theme: Windows mobile 7
Sorry for my bad English. I will try my best to answer all your questions

The first word i want to say:
thanks all great guys who help me make this theme:
1. Tenne: pocketcm program
2. HTCtoucher: great theme "GNA v1.2 Blue"
3. Itje: Touch-IT "wm7" look
4. Author of SPB Mobileshell 2 theme "i dont really remember
5. januszjur: weatherpanel skin

WINDOWS MOBILE 7

POCKET CM



How to install:
Very Simple: Unzip and copy to foder of each program
1.Pocketcm: \Program Files\pocketcm\
2.Pocketkyboard: \Program Files\PCMKeyboard\
3.rlToday:\Program Files\rlToday\Skin :
4.Spb Mobile Shell: \Program Files\Spb Mobile Shell\
5.Weather Panel: + Dash Icon Folder: copy to MarsWare\Weatherpanel\Icons\ ; Shine WP II Folder : copy to MarsWare\Weatherpanel\Themes\

link to download:
complete themes:
http://rapid*share.com/files/115447310/littlerainWM7.zip.html

1 comment:

RH said...

Hi, Nice post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Harry
harry.roger10@gmail.com